Liebster Award (English version)


This is a very special post, because it's for announcing Rock&bows has received the Liebster Award, my first win since I started! Thanks to Bego from Pretty Meniso, not only for keeping me accompanied in the longest Chinese classes, but also for considering Rock&bows deserves this award, it's amazing to see the work I do is valorated in such a flattering way!

And you'd be thinking...wtf is the Liebster Award? Well, "liebster" is german, and means sweet, lovely, beloved, kind and valorated. This is an award given from bloggers to bloggers, to those blogs that are loved and adored but still young -with less than 200 followers-. It's also a great way to discover new blogs, some of them genuine treasures still buried. 

Besides, in order to get to know a little bit more about those people behind the blogs we love, each winner has to write down 11 things about herself; and answer the 11 questions from the blogger who has chosen her. Doing this, we get closer and reinforce the blogger community!
These are the 11 questions Bego has asked me, so I’ll try to do my best here!

1. Is there any accessories you wear everyday?
Mmm...panties?:P No, really…to be honest I don’t really wear a lot of necklaces or bracelets, and I definitely never wear earrings because I’m allergic, so I´ll say my watch!

2. A garment you can’t live without.
My pyjamas!

3. Which is your favorite color?
I love blue, but for clothing I prefer black or gray.

4. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats. Is important to be comfy, and I’m a Little clumsy with heels, so I prefer to keep them for special ocasions.

5. Dresses or pants?
Dresses, always always dresses. They’re much more comfy for me.

6. Why did you start the blog?
I’ve always wanted to work in the fashion editorial’s world, but with such a difficult working scene nowadays, I thought the blog would be a good starting.

7. Do you prefer sweet or salty?
What a question! It’s like choosing between mum and dad. It depends on the moment…

8. What do you do in your free time?
I spend my free time sleeping, I love to sleep. Also watching movies and series, searching at Asos web during hours and wasting my time in Pinterest J

9. Which one is your favorite shop?
Asos, Zara and H&M. I can’t choose between them, don’t force me please J

10. Perfect look:
It depends on the occasion. My perfect everyday look has an oversize sweater, leggings or skinny jeans, slippers, a warm comfy faux fur coat and a great statement necklace to dress the outfit up.

11. Which of the new tendencies for this season you love the most?
Oversize coats and navy stripes.

Pepa. xx

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! If you leave your link I'll visit your blog ASAP!